REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST EOI 7/2018: TARGETED REVIEW INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONSULTANTS
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
EOI 7/2018: TARGETED REVIEW INDIVIDUAL
INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL CONSULTANTS
AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT PROJECT
Financing Agreement reference: 2100155036916
Project ID No.: P-Z1-K00-084
The African Peer Review Mechanism has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the African Peer Review Mechanism Institutional Support Project, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant as payments towards the pool for experienced International and National Consultants to undertake the Country/Targeted Review.
In consultation with relevant staff of the APRM Secretariat and other stakeholders, the Consultant shall prepare and submit:
- Prepare and submit a zero-draft report on the last day of the field work.
- Prepare and submit a 50 page report a week after the completion of the field review mission. If it is necessary, revise and edit the report to reflect comments from the APR Panel, Secretariat, and other collaborators. The report shall include the following:
- An Executive Summary of 5 pages with conclusions on the nature of issues discovered and the status of the theme under investigation. The Executive Summary should conclude with a bullet point summary of the main strengths and challenges the Country faces in this area.
- ii) a short paper provided by the National Consultant and indicating the main areas requiring further exploration by the members of the country review mission.
The Consultants should have one of the following education profile:
- A PhD in Economics, and/or Political Science, and/or Business Administration, and/or Corporate Governance, and/or Socioeconomic Development with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience, or in related fields or;
- A Masters’ degree in Economics, and/or Political Science, and/or Business Administration, and/or Corporate Governance, and/or Socioeconomic Development with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience or in related fields.
The APRM now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services and submit their curriculum vitae.
The Consultant is required to send her/his CV with information (on her/his education, experience, expertise, skills and former position capability pertinent to the items related to the evaluation criteria as described on the Terms of Reference.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations”, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below.
Expressions of interest must be submitted by email or physically to the address below by 28th November, 2018 at 1700hrs. Submissions to be titled: “Expression of Interest for the Pool of Targeted Review Individual International/National Consultant “(Indicate whether you are interested in National or International or both)’’
African Peer Review Mechanism
Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685
Physical Address: 230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor
Midrand, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 256 3400/01/29
Fax: +27 256 3456
E-mail: [email protected]