CONSULTANCY SERVICES – AFRICA GOVERNANCE REPORT: AFRICAN GOVERNANCE FUTURES
RFP - CONSULTANCY SERVICES – AFRICA GOVERNANCE REPORT: AFRICAN GOVERNANCE FUTURESDownload File
CONSULTANCY SERVICES – AFRICA GOVERNANCE REPORT: AFRICAN GOVERNANCE FUTURESDownload File
CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON
AFRICA GOVERNANCE REPORT: AFRICAN GOVERNANCE FUTURES
RFP No: APRM / AGR/ 001/2019
- The African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM) is a specialized entity of the African Union whose aims are to encourage the adoption of policies, standards and practices that lead to effective and responsive governance. The entity is a country self-assessment and peer review mechanism, conceived, implemented and owned by Africans. The mandate of the mechanism primarily is to undertake governance assessments in four thematic areas; Democracy and Political Governance; Economic Governance; Corporate Governance; and Sustainable Socio-Economic Development.
- The African Peer Review Mechanism invites eligible firms to provide Consultancy Services for Africa Governance Report : African Governance Futures
- Interested firms may obtain further information from:
The Project Coordinator;
African Peer Review Mechansm, Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685,
Physical Address: 230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor, Midrand, South Africa ;
Tel: +27 11 256 3400/01/29 ; Fax: +27 11 256 3456 during working hours or through Email: [email protected]aprm-au.org copy to Email: [email protected]aprm-au.org
- Consultants are required to submit Technical Proposal: one (1) original and one (1) copy; (b) Financial Proposal: one (1) original. The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL proposals must be delivered in TWO SEPARATE envelopes enclosed in an OUTER envelope. The envelopes should bear the assignment title and reference number.
- A complete set of the Solicitation documents in English language may be downloaded from the AU official website and APRM Website
- The Address for submission of Proposals is:
African Peer Review Mechanism
Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685
Physical Address: 230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor
Midrand, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 256 3400/01/29
Fax: +27 11 256 3456
- The deadline for submission of proposals is 11:00 hours local time (South Africa Time) on 21st January 2020, Late submission shall not be accepted and shall be rejected.
The tender shall be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of opening