REOI – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (CG) RESEARCH FELLOW
REOI - CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (CG) RESEARCH FELLOWDownload File
AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT PROJECT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
APRM/EOI/ 18B/2019: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (CG) RESEARCH FELLOW
Financing Agreement reference: 2100155036916
Project ID No.: P-Z1-K00-084
Country: South Africa
The African Peer Review Mechanism is implementing a Research Fellowship Program, with support from the African Development Bank(AfDB), that is directed at engaging a researcher fellow who have earned PhD from internationally recognized universities or schools.The program seeks researchers in the fields of international relations, global affairs, public administration, public governance, law, public finance management, political science, economics, business finance, international trade, development studies or any other field of study relevant to economic governance and corporate governance.
The Applicant should have the following:
- Minimum of a PhD in Corporate Governance, Business Administration, Business Economics, or related fields.
- Academic and/or policy research experience with research institutions, universities, think tanks or policy advisory services on corporate governance in Africa is required.
- Experience with the African Union or other international institutions in the above disciplines and areas is an added advantage.
The fellowship is scheduled to commence in the second week of May 2020 and will run for a period of one years.
APRM seeks to engage qualified Africans to contribute to the development; production and dissemination of corporate governance research on the continent through the APRM-AfDB Fellowship Program. Interested candidates must provide information verifying their suitability and qualifications by submitting the following documents:
- Motivational letter – a statement in expression of interest, suitability and brief description of the key research project the applicant seeks to pursue at the APRM
- Curriculum Vitae – Send updated CV with references
- List four referees – At least two referees being nationals of the African Union
- Writing samples – Published or unpublished academic or policy research.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations”, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at www.afdb.org.
Interested Applicants may obtain further information through Email: [email protected]. Applicants should preferably be citizens of an African Union member state or of the African diaspora. Eligible women are encouraged to apply.
MODE OF SUBMISSION
Expressions of interest must be submitted by email to [email protected] or physically to the address below by 31st March 2020 at 1100hrs. Submissions to be titled: APRM/EOI / 18B/2019: REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST: CORPORATE GOVERNANCE RESEARCH FELLOW
SUBMISSION THROUGH ANY OTHER EMAIL WILL BE REJECTED
African Peer Review Mechanism
Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685
Physical Address: 230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor
Midrand, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 256 3400/01/29
Fax: +2711 256 3456
email to [email protected]