REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST EOI 7/2018: ROSTER FOR COUNTRY REVIEW INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
EOI 7/2018: ROSTER FOR COUNTRY REVIEW INDIVIDUAL INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT
AFRICAN PEER REVIEW MECHANISM INSTITUTIONAL SUPPORT PROJECT
Financing Agreement reference: 2100155036916
Project ID No.: P-Z1-K00-084
The African Peer Review Mechanism has received financing from the African Development Bank toward the cost of the African Peer Review Mechanism Institutional Support Project, and intends to apply part of the agreed amount for this grant as payments towards the Roster for experienced Consultants to undertake the Country Review.
In consultation with relevant staff of the APRM Secretariat and other stakeholders, the Consultant shall prepare and submit:
- After the Country visit the independent expert is expected to prepare the Issues Paper focusing on a specific thematic area/s.
- The independent expert shall draft and finalize the Country Review Report.
- The report shall include the following:
- a) An Executive Summary of 10 to 15 pages with conclusions on the nature of issues discovered and the status of the theme under investigation. The Executive Summary should conclude with a bullet point summary of the main strengths and challenges the Country faces in this area;
- ii) a short paper indicating the main areas requiring further exploration by the members of the country review mission; and
iii) full disclosure of sources and citations and a full bibliography as mentioned under the scope of work.
The Consultants should have one of the following education profile:
- A PhD in Economics, and/or Political Science, and/or Business Administration, and/or Corporate Governance, and/or Socioeconomic Development with a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience, or in related fields or;
- A Masters’ degree in Economics, and/or Political Science, and/or Business Administration, and/or Corporate Governance, and/or Socioeconomic Development with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience or in related fields.
The APRM now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services and submit their curriculum vitae.
The Consultant is required to send her/his CV with information (on her/his education, experience, expertise, skills and former position capability pertinent to the items related to the evaluation criteria as described on the Terms of Reference.
Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance with the African Development Bank’s “Procurement Policy for Bank Group Funded Operations”, dated October 2015, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below.
Expressions of interest must be submitted by email or physically to the address below by 28th November 2018 at 1700hrs. Submissions to be titled: “Expression of Interest for Pool of Country Review Individual Consultants “(Indicate the theme/s of Interest)’’
African Peer Review Mechanism
Private Bag x09, Halfway House, 1685
Physical Address: 230 15th Street, Randjies Park, 1st Floor
Midrand, South Africa
Tel: +27 11 256 3400/01/29
Fax: +27 256 3456
E-mail: [email protected]